- Work within the sales team to grow the customer base within the mid-market to enterprise organisations
- Act as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to clients, and be able to confidently discuss and demonstrate the capabilities of SharePoint and Office 365
- Identify and select appropriate consultancy and development options for clients in a range of industries and organisation sizes
- Cultivate a contacts database and participate in the development of opportunities via account marketing
- Identify, lead, and develop relationships with key prospects
- Report to Operations team with weekly pipeline status
- Work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate workstreams.
- Work closely with the Project Management team to support implementation and deployment
- Review final deliverables to ensure that they meet client expectations and give feedback to the business about improvements / standardisation to simplify or improve our service implementation
- Share knowledge of client requirements, successful implementations and relevant use cases with the wider team
- Act as representative for Business Cloud Integration at events and networking opportunities
Profile and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar technical and consultancy sales role
- Full awareness of the SharePoint product evolution and Office 365 related Microsoft stack
- Demonstrable experience of ‘wowing’ prospects with the technical capabilities and solution design
- Have a strong ability to translate technical jargon and clearly communicate business value and benefit
- Outgoing and confident at building and nurturing positive client relationships
- Demonstrated experience providing professional services to enterprise clients
- Ability to manage client relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent, clear, oral and written communication skills
- High level of self-initiative, self-motivation and self-learning
- Strong technical and process definition skills
- Familiarity with the industry and local companies
- Confident presenting to senior level executives
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is an office-based role in Cambridge, UK. To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK immediately.
Important Information for Recruitment Agencies
We prefer to hire people directly. Please do not submit CVs or resumes to us directly unless you have been requested to do so for a specific vacancy.
Any CVs or resumes that are submitted in this way will not be eligible for any recruitment placement fee and will become the property of Business Cloud Integration Ltd.