Within this role you will be expected to perform a number of tasks including supporting the business requirements for the provision of internal application services, delivering an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications, as well as undertaking the implementation of application development.
You must be confident working in an agile environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously and delivering to an exceptional standard of quality. You should be able to adapt to client requirements, creating bespoke applications and working extensively with SharePoint as part of a dynamic development team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of SharePoint development experience
- Demonstrable SharePoint Online/2013 project experience
- Programming / development experience, specifically with SharePoint workflows
- HTML /HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 /
- C# / ASP.net
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Responsive design/development
Preferred Skills and Experience
You will ideally have expertise or knowledge of some or all of the following, but above all an enthusiasm and demonstrable ability to learn new technologies:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- An understanding of Web services, REST API’s and XML
- Some exposure to SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- React / Angular / Knockout
- js / Gulp
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that this is an office-based role in Cambridge, UK. To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK immediately.
Please provide links to samples of your work with your application.
Important Information for Recruitment Agencies
We prefer to hire people directly. Please do not submit CVs or resumes to us directly unless you have been requested to do so for a specific vacancy.
Any CVs or resumes that are submitted in this way will not be eligible for any recruitment placement fee and will become the property of Business Cloud Integration Ltd.