We are seeking candidates with experience supporting SharePoint Online to join the team on a permanent basis. Your primary focus will be supporting clients who are raising tickets for SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Office 365 support.
This is a great opportunity to make the next step forward in your career and work with a Microsoft Gold Partner who place a strong emphasis upon working with leading edge technology.
We are seeking a range of support team members from junior to team leaders dependant on experience of technologies and previous support delivery roles.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate strong recent experience supporting SharePoint Online.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate experience in the :
• Troubleshooting lists and libraries, permissions and OneDrive issues including sync
• Deploying team sites and subsites via PowerShell
• Troubleshooting Sharepoint Search issues, Workflows, Content Types & Webparts
• Debugging SharePoint site provision and scripted deployment / analysis of sites & permissions
• Troubleshooting issues in Office Online.
Any experience with Office 365 or Azure would be advantageous and candidates who have passed EdEx PowerApps and Flow courses will be interviewed first.
Team members with SPFx experience are also keenly sought to join the solution development team
If this is an opportunity you feel you would be suited to then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV today, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU