We are looking for a professional Business Analyst to join our north Cambridge based team.
This is an opportunity to join our Professional Services team to support the team with the delivery of SharePoint Online and Office 365 solutions.
As part of the professional services team you will be responsible for the gathering and analysis of the business requirements for SharePoint based office 365 solutions. This can include;
- Investigation and analysis of the tools within the Office 365 tool set
- Leading discussion and review of business processes
- Documenting and Drawing Business process diagrams and definitions
- MosCoW Analysis and RACI report creation
- Creation and contribution to project development plans
- Creating handover materials & design documents with solution architects
- Presenting ideas, solutions and demonstrations to clients
- Analysing training requirements and engagement methods
The ideal candidate will be an excellent written and verbal communicator, with strong skills in using Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
With at least 3 years Business Analysis experience and preferably some usage of the Office 365 tool set you will be able to demonstrate how you best elicit and work to delivery the best solution to meet the clients needs .
If this is an opportunity you feel you would be suited to then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV today, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU