We are looking for a SharePoint enthusiast with three or more years’ experience to join our rapidly growing team in Cambridgeshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint Developer or curious SharePoint Administrator who is looking to build on their current skills and knowledge in a dynamic team environment working with cutting edge technology, and developing with the SharePoint Online, Microsoft Flow & PowerApps tool set.
Our company is going through an exciting growth journey, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a company where you can contribute your skills and help shape the work we do.
We are looking for the right people to join our team and we want to hear your story. So if you are interested in these technologies and want to work in an environment where you are free to design and develop creative solutions then please get in touch.
We will be looking at team members at all skill levels so if you are a relative junior all the way to a fully fledged Office 365 Solutions Architect please get in touch. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level but the opportunity to grow is unlimited
To work in this role you will need to have worked with SharePoint for 2-3 years as a developer, content creator, system admin or any combination of these. You will have investigated the technologies in your own time and be keen to develop using them.
Essential skills and experience:
- SharePoint experience (2-3 years) – preferably SharePoint Online
- Demonstrable solution solving with Microsoft Flow, PowerApps or SPFX / SharePoint Online
- Dedicated learner – self starter
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Logical thinker, problem solver
- Confident and Enthusiastic about the technology
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a number of competing demands
This is an office based role from the Buckingway Business Park in Swavesey, CB24 4UQ, therefore a full / valid UK driving licence will be necessary.
Contact us today on the website or directly to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Really. Please, no agencies