We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Internal Recruiter with three or more years’ experience to join our rapidly growing team in Cambridgeshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter who is looking to build on their current recruitment skills and knowledge in a dynamic team environment, recruiting teams to work with cutting edge technology, and designing innovative and inspiring Saas / cloud based solutions.
You will be working to grow the team with a variety of skills to be resourced including SharePoint developers, Solutions Architects, Full stack developers, Technical Support, Business Analysts and Project Support roles
Our company is going through an exciting growth journey, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a company where you can contribute your skills and help shape the work we do. You will own the recruitment function and be solely responsible for the resourcing of all roles. and recruitment activities including;
- Recruitment – driving and developing the recruitment and selection activity including extending the range of recruitment channels, evaluating job specifications and posting job adverts, liaising with candidates, organising and conducting interviews, logging all recruitment activity
- Onboarding – management of the induction process, including preparation of new starter packs, scheduling of review meetings and preparation of probation letters
- Learning and Development – coordination, booking and recording of internal and external training, providing joining instructions and updating training records
- Employee Relations – Assisting with employee relations issues as and when they arise
- Policies and Procedures – knowledge and understanding of policies and their practical application in order to provide advice and support to staff
- Responsible for keeping information up to date and resource planning with Project teams
- Supporting the performance review process
- Various ad hoc project work and administrative / project support as required
Essential skills and experience:
- Internal recruitment experience (3 years)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrable results from previous roles & References from previous employers
- A confident and professional manner with a proven record in handling sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Ability to build strong and professional relationships at all levels.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (office 365)
This is an office based role from the Buckingway Business Park in Swavesey, CB24 4UQ, therefore a full / valid UK driving licence will be necessary.
Email us directly at email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Really. Please, no agencies